UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Monday, December 04, 2006

OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE

By Matthew D.

I live in Lancashire UK. Last year, as the August Bank Holiday approached, my wife and I decided to have a couple of days away. We decided, due to the timing, to go to Morecambe, a sleepy run down seaside resort. We thought accommodation would be readily available. To our surprise, all hotel rooms seemed booked up. We thought this a strange event as Morecambe had been in decline for years. Indeed, even the “Frontier Land Amusement Park”, with its roller coasters and various theme park rides, had been closed and demolished. Economic decline of the town was blamed for lack of customers and visitors to Morecambe.

My wife and I managed to find a small attic room in an old, but charming B&B. We were glad of this, as Morecambe was full to bursting point. The landlady asked us “Are you here for the Festival then”? We replied “What Festival?” She went on to explain it was the Festival of “Fire (Light) & Water”. There was to be music by Suzi Quatro and tribute bands to Queen, The Bee Gees, The Blues Brothers, etc., etc. There were also to be fireworks and lights. I am 45 years old and have lived in Lancashire all my life but I’d never heard of the Festival of Fire & Water, or Light & Water for that matter. The landlady just seemed pleased her guesthouse was full.

On Saturday, August 28th 2004, I walked onto Morecambe sea front promenade. It was a full moon weekend. I followed the sound of the live music by Suzie Quatro, “Devil Gate Drive”. A special dome type stage had been built and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. A big wheel had been built on the promenade due to the closure of the Frontier Land Theme Park, smaller than the one that has also appeared, in recent years, on The Blackpool Pier a few miles down the Flyde coast. To my absolute amazement the lighting on the side of the big wheel seemed to resemble a flashing large eye. It was very graphic. I also noticed that across the road the amusement arcade was used to flash lights in the shape of arches. I am quite aware of the ancient symbolism used by the Egyptians and, of course, today’s Freemasons. I decided that this was just coincidence and decided to put the matter out of my mind. I enjoyed the rest of the evening’s music and the firework display. I returned to my accommodation and went to sleep in my cozy attic room.

The morning came and I woke very early. I’d like to just blame the lumpy bed for this but the large eye flashing away on the side of the recently erected Big Wheel just wouldn’t leave my mind. I decided I was going to return to the festival that night to see if the eye was to be “flashed” again. I visited the promenade in the daylight, that day Sunday 29th August 2004. In the reality of daylight hours the big wheel looked like any other big wheel and you couldn’t see how the light bulbs had been so cleverly placed. I did notice a large “dome” (The Dome nightclub) was next to the big wheel. You couldn’t see this at night unless you were very close to it. It set my senses going again. An Eye, A Dome and Arches. I thought, whatever next?

The Wheel and the Dome

Later, at night, I strolled on to a freezing sea front to the distant sound of a Queen tribute Band. “The Seven Seas of Rhye” was blaring out loudly. It seemed to be drowning out all other sound. I was gleefully waiting to see the lighting on the Big Wheel, hoping it was the same eye again. I approached swiftly trying to focus my eyes on the pattern of lights. Yes, it was an eye. It was not the same eye though. It was a smaller eye on top of a pyramid! I kid you not. The actual structure, the axis of the big wheel was lit up to create the shape of the pyramid. The previous night the image of the eye was pulsating. This time the light was still, a plain eye on a pyramid acting as the capstone. I looked at the pyramid and the eye on top of it. Everybody else seemed oblivious to the symbolism around them. I got the feeling that the lyrics of some songs used that night were actually connected to the surrounding symbolism. I know others have said that music can be used for sending subliminal messages.

I would like to leave my story about Morecambe for a short while to mention the following. I say that music and lyrics can be used to make a lot of people listen or chant (sing along with) ritualistic prayer. I point out that most top groups are “given a break” by the elite record companies. Sometimes they, the artist, are “given” songs “not of their making” to promote themselves. The group will jump at the chance to become famous and usually follow orders by the record company. The group is allowed the rights to the songs provided by unknown composers. Sometimes the actual singer/songwriter's names are altered, e.g., Farookh Bulsara became “Freddie Mercury”. (Symbolically meaning; “Mercury” sings the lyrics of the Seven Seas of Rhye, therefore “Mercury is announcing”. “Mercury” in return receives the worship of millions of fans, sadly without them knowing anything about the symbolism they are carrying out. (Mercury is the messenger of the Gods!) This clever trickery, using artist names linked to the stars, etc., is used a lot.

The music industry is directly connected to manipulating the psyche of humans through the beat of music and subliminal messages. The serpent cult (reptilian aliens) control all the major record companies. They can hype a record to number one at their whim through airplay and creating copious amounts of attention to it. At any one time millions of people in pubs, disco’s, etc., around the world are basically humming the same tune at the same time. Some of these tunes are very hypnotic and, indeed, they are meant to be just that. Are we unknowingly giving negative aliens the power to rule us by actually asking them to do so? Through repeating strange lyrics en masse? Is this one of the rules of the universe?

As I said “The Seven Seas of Rhye” was blaring loudly away. To explain what I mean I provide the lyrics to the song below. I also recommend interested parties to research the lyrics of other songs by Queen, especially “Princes of the Universe”.

The Seven Seas Of Rhye

Fear me your lord and lady preachers
I descend upon your Earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
The seven seas of Rhye
Can you hear me you peers and privy councillors
I stand before you naked to the eyes
I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust
I swear that you you’ll be mine
At the seven seas of Rhye Sister I live and lie for you
Mister do and I’ll die
You are mine I possess you
Belong to you forever
Storm the master marathon I’ll fly through
By Flash and thunder fire I’ll survive I’ll survive I’ll survive
Then I’ll defy the laws of nature
And come out alive
Begone with you shod and shady senators
Give out the good leave out the bad evil cries
I challenge the mighty titan and his troubadours
And with a smile I’ll take you to the seven seas of Rhye.
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to stroll along the prom prom prom
Where the brass bands play tiddley on pom pom
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
When I’m down beside the sea I’m beside myself with glee
Beside the seaside
Beside the sea

I hope the penny is dropping with some of you folks out there! I believe these lyrics are symbolically connected to the Pleiades (Seven Sisters). Millions of people can be made to sing along with symbolic lyrics, etc., simply because they adore (worship) the artist. The serpent cult owns the vast majority of the recording industry. It is an ideal way to basically hypnotise the public into going along with rituals without the public realizing they are doing just that. Is it so ridiculous to believe that aliens may be conditioning our minds to worship them without us consciously knowing it? I believe that what the majority of humans think, (collective mind energy), determine our reality. Therefore if we, the majority, are duped into co-operating with negative energy entities, and their rituals, then our future, as our present, will be controlled by the same entities. A sort of Galactic Democracy with the human collective mind deciding our human life on Earth, our reality.

Unfortunately the human collective mind is being manipulated and instead of creating the world we want we are creating the world that the manipulators want for themselves. Simply put, “The masses get just what they think they get”. Unfortunately, what they think is not really what they think. Therefore instead of having “Galactic Democracy” we have a “Galactic Dictatorship” where our minds and souls are given up without our knowledge. This is a great deception. If you had to get a million people to chant a saying without them realising why, what better way to do that than put it in a jingle on a TV ad or in a song in the music charts. What seems nothing to us, like the “Seven Seas of Rhye song”, could mean enormous things to other entities in other dimensions. We may literally be giving them the right to rule our destiny on planet Earth by being duped into asking them to do just that. Who on Earth knows the rules of the heavens? Are we giving our souls and our futures away because we have been deceived into doing so?
It may be possible for alien entities to channel the lyrics of songs through the songwriter or simply that people like Freddie Mercury become puppets and stooges for the record company. The latter is more probably a good explanation for “one hit wonders”, those with no obvious talent but appear to make “one fantastic chart hit” and then disappear as quickly as they appeared. Used by the record industry and discarded. I am not suggesting that Queen is a satanic pop group and the source of the lyrics is not really important. It does not matter if they were written by Queen themselves or placed in their minds by aliens. It does not matter if the elite record companies dictated what Queen, and others, actually produce. The fact is that millions of people take in to their minds the information hidden in the lyrics. This of course also applies to positive messages through songs and music. I mention John Lennon’s “Imagine” as a prime example. Sadly, artists that are obviously spreading positive information are usually stopped from spreading it for long! I hope I have left food for thought on this matter.

Ok. Let’s go back to the Morecambe Festival. “Bohemian Rhapsody” was also blaring out that night. In my opinion, this also meant something to this symbolism around me. I do not think there is a person in this world that has not heard the “Bohemian Rhapsody” song and “taken to it”. I will be brief and just explain the meaning of 3 words in the song, as it appears 99.9% of the population sings along to it without knowing what they are actually singing. I am sure the three following words in the song are truly embedded in the majority of readers’ consciousnesses, which only adds further proof to my claim.

“Bismilla” - The opening word in the Qu’ran (the name of Allah)
“Beelzebub” - High ranking demon
“Scaramouch” - False cowardly character Scaramouch, in the song, is asked to dance.

I have seen thousands of people sing and dance to this song. On leaving the festival area and heading back to my B&B I saw the silhouetted statue of Englishman, comic genius, Eric Morecambe.

Apparently, the statue had recently been commissioned by civic authority in Morecambe. So had the large, illuminated, 5-pointed star surrounded by several circles that was embedded in the promenade pavement!

The Five-Point

One look at this illuminated “star” in the dark cold night on Morecambe sea front made me realise that this festival and the symbolism used at it was no coincidence. There was more than one Festival going on in Morecambe over the 28th & 29th August 2004. Sadly the vast majority of visitors didn’t know this. I realise that some “experts” will say that there should be an obelisk as well, just like the one at Blackpool. There is always an obelisk used in Serpent Cult Ritual. I checked the time on the promenade clock and realised that the clock was the obelisk in disguise. Just like the Canary Warf building in London, near the giant Millennium Dome, is a giant obelisk in disguise.

I wondered how many seaside resorts were having “festivals”. I wondered how many cities in the world were spending a fortune building domes only to abandon them, at tax payers expense, when they have served their purpose - after the ritual had taken place? So let us re-cap. On Morecambe promenade, at the festival of “Light (Fire) and Water”, at full moon on August 28th & 29th 2004, I saw a large eye, golden arches, a large dome, obelisk (disguised as a clock tower), images of an eye on top of a pyramid, and an illuminated 5 pointed star surrounded by circles. Is it just a coincidence? Are these things going on at other seaside resorts? I know Blackpool has a large obelisk and it is building a large dome; coincidence is it? Let's see if "festivals" are arranged in the future there as well.

Are covert symbolic rituals taking place in the guise of light show trickery?
Do famous songs, like Bohemian Rhapsody, etc., contain symbolic reference to ancient ritual and we sing and hum them without realising what we are saying?
Who are the people behind the arrangement of such things?
Are we being deceived on a grand scale?
Is a serpent cult carrying out covert rituals right under our noses and we are too blind to see it?

I realise I have provided more questions than answers. My aim is to encourage people to do their own research. Do not believe the rubbish you see on Sky news and CNN, etc. The serpent cult owns all the mainstream media.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Powerful post!

    The United Kingdom and the United States are ONE, in the regard you've just written about.

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Nova said…

    Very interesting and most propably TRUE.

    http://selling-your-Soul.blogspot.com/

    Nova

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com